Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Freakin' Women, Man!

So, today on the blog that my life revolves around, everyone is talking about the falicy that women make less money for doing the same job as a man.  

Now, as a conservative, I am obligated to hate women.  It's rather easy, actually.  None of them will ever talk to me for more than two seconds, therefore I am left to make assumptions about them in lieu of actually learning from them. 

I have read a bunch of articles, of which I don't question and take as 100% fact, that say women get the same pay for the same job.  End of discussion.  Anyone who perpetuates the myth that this is discrimination against women is doing it out of ignorance or with the intent to deceive.

THE INTENT TO DECEIVE.  Now there's a good name for a band if I've ever heard one.  If I only had some friends to start a band with.  I guess I would also need to know how to play an instrument.  

Stupid liberal weenies probably all know how to play an instrument. That's how you get women, I bet. Dammit I wish I could be one of them. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment