Monday, April 7, 2014

Don't Drink, Don't Smoke, Don't Fornicate? Join the Club!

Well, how do I start this off?  Like most conservatives, I'm am scared.

Anyone who is not male, white, Christian, and heterosexual, scares the living daylights out of me.  I am constantly reading liberal blogs, because liberals fascinate me.  How do they find the capacity to care about people who are not like them? It's got to be so tiring.

 I wouldn't know, I've never tried.

And the fun! How do liberals have so much fun?  I mean, I don't drink, smoke, or have sex, but there has to be ways to have fun without that stuff, right?

Anyways, if you are as miserable as me, this is the blog for you.  I will be posting about Dems every day, because I am simply fascinated by them.  I hope you will follow me on this journey.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment